Sunday, March 21, 2010

Friends: Blog Introduction



Hello “Friends”,

I am starting this blog for a number of reasons, some which make sense and others which I cannot explain. I have long been a fan of the TV Series “Friends” and grew up watching the show. No matter how many times I see an episode I still get a laugh out of it. As I would watch re-runs, I would patiently wait for the day an episode came on that I had not yet seen. So far, that day has not come, but I am nearly positive I have not seen every episode, and if I have, I surely don’t remember them all. Because of this I have decided to buy the entire series, and document my journey through watching each episode.

During this experience I will provide some insight on a number of things, including my favorite joke from the episode, guest appearances on the show (and where you may have seen the actors/actresses since), a list of each of the Friend’s relationships, a list of Phoebe’s classic songs, possibly a trivia question, etc. I am also open to ideas!

I am not sure if anyone will read this blog, in a sense, it follows the concept of the movie “Julie & Julia”… only I’m not cooking or doing any physical activity, rather being lazy and watching a show! In the spirit of “Julie & Julia”, I will attempt to complete, and blog about, one episode each day, every day. There are a total of 229 episodes (on DVD format). There were some episodes that aired as two-part episodes, however those will be viewed at one time. I will attempt to complete the entire series in 229 Days.

My first entry/episode will be today, Sunday, March 21nd 2010. Enjoy!

Feel free to comment on this blog or email me directly at FriendsBlogger@Yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment